Let me be as honest as possible. It would be quite unusual for anyone to say this is her favorite juice the first time she makes it. But, if you are hoping for a baby with all you do instead of passively hoping and letting life go by in the meantime, then you are going to be willing to do this drink. It gets better every day.
Drink up! Your baby is waiting.
Good Morning Greens; In the hopper place:
- 1 cup Kale – this is about 2 large or 2-3 small stalks of kale.
- 1 cups Spinach – Spinach is something that you can easily use that comes in baby form.
- 1/2 medium Cucumber
- 4 stalks Celery
- 1 Green Apple
- 1” Ginger root
- 1/2 bunch parsley; curly, flat or even cilantro will do. 1/2 bunch equals a good handful.
- Optional: At first you might add another apple or 1 whole cucumber to thin it out.
- Optional also or only: 1/2 med beet. This will add nutrition as well as a sweetness to the juice.
Read more about the Importance of Greens before or after drinking a glass.
Don’t want to