Natural Progesterone Cream Cleanse and Detoxifying FAQs
Cleansing and Detoxifying FAQs
This is the 3rd article about the Natural Progesterone Cream Shutdown which focuses on the other aspects of the 3-month cleanse.
Recap – The purpose of this program is: (NPC Shutdown Overview – Click to start at the beginning.)
- The purpose of the NPC Shutdown is to cleanse the major organs
- The NPC Shutdown provides tips for healthier eating to support the efforts for a healthier baby; before and after conception, pregnancy and birth.
- The purpose of the NPC Shutdown is to restore the ovaries, endometriosis and luteal phase defects etc.
- The NPC Shutdown is designed to help you to lose weight
- Lastly the NPC Shutdown mentors you in a healthier way of life; for every stage.
The purpose of a good cleanse is to clean, repair and rebuild these systems as quickly, healthily and thoroughly and as naturally as possible. Once you are pregnant you will not be able to go backward or when you are nursing. The truth is for your own health and not just fertility, there is no better time if you have never done a full body cleanse. You will feel great afterward.
Q: What organs or body systems should I cleanse for trying to conceive?
A: There are 12 systems in the body. Although the cleanse is targeted toward certain systems, all twelve body systems are affected with any detox program.
These 12 systems are: (*** shows the main systems will be targeting for TTC.)
- Excretory System – large colon – we will be focusing on ridding the colon of toxic “left over” hormones. *** Healing Bentonite Clay and Infertility Maintenance Cleanse
- Digestive System – liver, salivary glands, gall bladder and pancreas *** Infertility Cleanse and Milk Thistle Liver Cleanse, Alive Probiotics and Digestion Specialist.
- Endocrine System – glands, pineal, pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, thymus, adrenals, pancreas, ovaries, testes *** Serrazyme, Thyroid Caps and Natural Progesterone Cream
- Lymphatic System – spleen, thymus, appendix, tonsils, lymph nodes, lymph vessels and fluid
- Urinary System – kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra
- Reproductive System – ovaries, ova, testes, sperm *** Natural Progesterone Cream and Serrazyme
- Nervous System – brain, spinal cord, nerves
- Circulatory System – heart, blood vessels, blood *** Serrazyme and Infertility Cleanse
- Integumentary System – skin, hair, nails, oil and sweat glands
- Respitory System – lungs, trachea, bronchi, bronchial tubes, alveoli
- Skeletal System – all bones, cartilage, joints
- Muscular System – all muscular tissue.
- Weightloss is not a system but we target losing weight for TTC as well for those who need it. *** Diet One Day, Lose While You Snooze and Digestion Specialist
So let’s take one part of you at a time, shall we?
Excretory System – large colon – we will be focusing on ridding the colon of toxic “left over” hormones. ***
- Healing Bentonite Clay in combination with Infertility Maintenance Cleanse to flush out left over fecal matter and remove toxic build up of heavy metals. This is a daily maintenance during cleansing. Healing Bentonite Clay can be added to shakes, it is tasteless and is great for the skin as well as a mask.
- The Infertility Maintenance Cleanse provides fiber and herbs for a total colon cleansing.
- Alive Probiotics restores the good bacteria in the colon after constipation, diarrhea or other intestinal disorders. Probiotics are essential if you have ever used anti-biotics.
If you have ever had any issues with constipation or diarrhea for any period of time then your bowel could use a good cleaning. This is one of the most important parts of the body to cleanse.
They say that death begins in the colon because nutrients cannot penetrate the buildup on its walls from years of the American Diet. Constipation also inhibits the removal of excess estrogens and allows parasites to incubate taking your nutrients and leaving excrement behind. No one wants to know that they have parasite poop in them but it is true.
PARASITES: If you have any history of constipation, foreign travel, itching in your anus area, eating sushi or other common invitation to parasites we strongly recommend parasite cleansing for both you and your spouse. In truth most will deny that they could have parasites when it is estimated that 95% of the world has them. Parasites do not respect persons, countries or nationalities. Parasites love everyone.
We have had so many men and women who did not believe they needed to do this kind of cleanse and the write to me and tell me their horror stories of what came out. At first it may be a scary idea but consider whether you would like them “here” or “there”. You can find this in our Beyond Fertility Catalog but we don’t make that part of the “must haves.”
NPC Shutdown is an alternative to traditional drug therapies and the choice of those whose testimonies are found in our email support group and here on Infertility Workshop. Using the wisdom of Dr. Lee and tailored to individual needs there is a time of healing of the ovaries, cleansing for TTC and dietary changes for healthier mother, father and baby.
Digestive System – liver, salivary glands, gall bladder and pancreas Like the colon, the liver can store excess estrogen and hormones; for men as well. ***
Infertility Cleanse and Milk Thistle Liver Cleanse, Alive Probiotics and Digestion Specialist.
- A congested or dirty liver can be a signal that the kidneys are at risk. Kidneys are the wellspring of life to the body. The Japanese actually use to ask “How is your liver?” when greeting one another as an indicator of one’s health.
- If your temps are low then you want to clear the liver and nourish the thyroid (part of the glandular system). It is common to blame the thyroid for low temperatures first but it is the liver that becomes overburdened and then down affect the line.
- The liver is responsible for warming the blood and is the first organ to consider if you are always cold. The thyroid is secondary.
- The liver is the main toxin filter and when it becomes muddied, it can no longer protect the body from toxins.
- Read about Galactorrhea in our Getting Started in TTC section. If you believe you have galactorrhea the liver is especially important to cleanse.
Also part of the digestive system is how food is broken down. Enzymes (read about the importance of pH balance) are the sparks of life found in raw, live foods. They can also be supplemented in capsules but it is best to learn to eat correctly. If your diet is low in raw, live foods then it means your liver is being taxed to break down food and distribute nutrients through the blood stream.
- Milk Thistle is a wonderful herb for the liver. It is one of the most highly recommended for the endocrine system. Consider this herb is you have high blood pressure.
- Infertility Cleanse is a 15 day on and 15 off program that cleanses blood, liver and colon.
- Alive Probiotics restores the good bacteria in the colon after constipation, diarrhea or other intestinal disorders. Probiotics are essential if you have ever used anti-biotics. Great for stomach disorders.
- Digestion Specialist provides the necessary enzymes for a diet lacking in live, whole, nutritious food. It is very helpful to those with constipation on a regular basis.
Endocrine System – glands, pineal, pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, thymus, adrenals, pancreas, ovaries, testes ***
The endocrine system includes your glands, thyroid, ovaries and testes. Level hormones are very important to the function of these body parts.
- Serrazyme contains a powerful enzyme called serrapeptase which is amazing. It actually eats away, and causes the body to excrete, dead tissue, pus (as in cysts), adhesions and even plaque from the blood stream. If you have cysts, fibroids or endometriosis, it is an essential consideration. (Endometriosis Pack)
- Thyroid Caps contain herbs and kelp for nourishing the thryoid. Great for low temperatures as it will help the liver as well.
- Natural Progesterone Cream of course is the foundation of the cleansing and shutdown. Read more about it at the NPC FAQs page.
Reproductive System – ovaries, ova, testes, sperm ***
Natural Progesterone Cream and Serrazyme See the information for the Endocrine System above.
Circulatory System – heart, blood vessels, blood ***
The circulatory system is responsible for pumping blood around the body. It is the blood that carries nutrients around the body. Dirty, impure blood can also carry toxins and chemical hormones as well. If you have endometriosis it is especially important to cleanse your circulatory system.
Serrazyme and Infertility Cleanse. Read about these above.
This is certainly only a brief overview of these systems but all are very important to nourishing and cleansing for the sake of the healthiest cells possible for you and baby.
Now is where you feel the need to email me for more information. You may do so here.
Share and Enjoy