Of all the steps you will take to overcome infertility the most important is to understand what YOUR diagnosis is. There are so many reasons for infertility and understanding your own body, diet and lifestyle is the key to unlocking “that” door..
If you already know your diagnosis then you can skip this page and go to that section of our site which applies to you. If you are new to this and on just getting to Step 1 then let’s give you some practical beginning steps. First some questions to consider:
- Have you had your hormones checked?
- Do you have what would be called a irregular cycle? Do you understand how the cycle works?
- Do you understand the workings of your body? These are just some of the beginning TTC questions.
Most like you found us through some kind of support group or maybe a friend. We are here to help you succeed.
Step 1 – What’s Your Diagnosis?
- Candida issues:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Male Factor Infertility: Your husband has some health issues that may be contributing to your infertility.
- Menstrual problems
- Ovarian Cysts PCOS or PCOD: You have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome / Disease.
- Infertility – The inability to conceive a child in 6 months without birth control.
- Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: You have suffered 2 or more early miscarriages. I started IFW in 1998 for two reasons. I had 7 miscarriages amongst my children and my sister had used fertility drugs to conceive her son and then was not able to have another. She had 1 miscarriage following his birth and went into menopause at 40. I know this feeling well and am here to help you.
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Secondary Infertility: You have a child, but have not been able to conceive another child. Secondary infertility is a confusing diagnosis. You already have a child…why is it so difficult to have another?Secondary infertility is even more common than primary infertility. And it is very different. You might feel guilty about your infertility because you have friends who haven’t been able to get pregnant at all.You should not feel greedy for wanting another child. Your frustration is just as valid.Making your body healthy overall can help you overcome your infertility. See our Cleansing and Rebuilding section (Step 2) and our NPC Shutdown for more information about cleansing and building to help you conceive and carry again.
- Unexplained Infertility
You have not been able to conceive any children – Unexplained infertility is one of the most frustrating diagnoses. You almost wish something was wrong with you so that you can fix it rather than having no answers at all. You are not alone. Some studies report that up to 30% of infertility is unexplained. However common, it is still difficultto go through.We believe that you can overcome infertility by making your body healthier overall. Read about the NPC Shutdown and how cleansing for 3 months can make all the difference in the long run. Most of our testimonials include having done this program.
- DES DES articles are just for information sake. This was a terrible disease inflicted upon women that left their children unable to conceive or carry.
- Hair Loss